The Openn Negotiation is under way (online auction with flexible terms for qualified buyers). The property can sell as early as tomorrow!
Contact Rachel Molini on 0420 861 500 immediately to become qualified and avoid disappointment!
Go to www.openn.com.au – Don’t miss out!
Right now, more now than ever, home is central to us. Our day to day activities, the livability of home and the lifestyle home provides us with is fundamental.
There is no better time than right now to hold close the things that we value and appreciate the beautiful suburb of Pinjarra. With natural surrounds, connection with the River, close proximity to Mandurah and a vibrant and connected community, there is no place you’d rather be.
Spending time and being at home at 19 Potter Way is incredibly easy to contemplate.
Built in 2011 this impressively large, sophisticated, modern 4-bedroom home is located in the sought after Murray River Country Estate. Situated within a short walking distance of Peel Zoo, golf course, Murray river walks and Pinjarra village.
You will be instantly taken with the sophisticated, thoughtfully designed executive family home.
The impressive list of features include:
• Large master bedroom with en-suite, his and her walk-in robes and ceiling fan
• 3 generous sized minor bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Children’s activity room
• Theatre room
• Impressively large, wrap around kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances
• Perfectly positioned log burner, ideal for those cold winter nights
• Air conditioning
• Large alfresco complete with build in BBQ & Pizza oven
• 5.5x5.5 fully powered shed
• 2.5kw solar panels
• Side access
• Artificial turf to the front garden for easy maintenance
• Fully reticulated rear garden
This impressive home was built by the current owners at no expense spared. Don’t miss out!
Now is the time for you to come home to 19 Potter Way.