If you’ve been looking for a large, quality, low maintenance property then I have the perfect place for you to call home!
The owners have bought elsewhere, which means this property must be sold.
Comfortably nestled on an elevated 702sqm block, this outstanding, near new home is located just a stroll away from the pristine sands of Melros Beach.
The clever floor plan allows room for the whole family to come together and enjoy or relax in the privacy of one of the multiple living areas on offer.
This home showcases an open plan living area that has been designed around the natural outlook from the north facing balcony.
There are four generous sized bedrooms including an impressive Master that features an impressive en-suite with beautiful travertine floors, double vanities, plentiful cabinetry and bench space plus a large walk in wardrobe.
Incorporating an impressive kitchen with an abundance of bench space and cabinets. Looking out from the kitchen onto a large living and dining area which has a welcoming warming log burner, for those cosy winter nights.
With two entertainment areas including a balcony that overlooks bushland this home has all you need and more.
Flowing outside there is a low maintenance, quality and thoughtfully designed outdoor area, allowing you to sit back and enjoy this stunning home.
• Home office
• Theatre room with coffered ceiling providing giving you that full cinematic experience
• Separate wing where the minor bedrooms are located, giving privacy to the master
• Activity area
• High ceilings
• Beautiful tiled flooring throughout the living areas
• Quality carpeted bedrooms
• stylish window treatments throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle zoned air conditioning
• Quality, low maintenance gardens with auto reticulation
• Large alfresco area with an additional second alfresco offering the ability for all weather
• Long exposed aggregate driveway
Conveniently located a short 5 minute drive to Falcon, 10 minutes to Mandurah’s thriving marina and a little over an hour to Perth CBD.
If you are looking for a large, quality and low maintenance home with room for your family to grow, an inspection is essential. The owner of this property is ready to sell.
Disclaimer: Video mentions incorrect balcony direction, direction should be North.